Professional Social Media Training in Toronto & Niagara
We Teach Your Internal Team How To Execute Our Proven Social Marketing Strategy
We work with many businesses across Ontario including SMBs in Toronto, Burlington, Hamilton, and St. Catharines who have a small internal marketing team. Many of these businesses simply need some basic social media training.
These businesses require basic social media management training from a qualified and strategic social media marketing team in order to understand new social media platforms like Instagram and Snapchat, as well as how to monetize their existing Facebook Business Page, Pinterest and Twitter Feed.
Training For Social Media Beginners to Social Media Managers
Most importantly, small businesses in Toronto and Niagara are looking for expert social media consultants to train their internal social media marketing managers on how to make sense of their website and social media analytics.
The benefit our social media training offers your business is that your internal team learns exactly how to use the data presented in your social media and website analytics to better execute your company’s digital marketing strategy.
Below we outline our workshop and the costs for a 90-minute social media marketing training session.
Our Social Media Training Workshop Outline
Part 1: Basic Principles of Social Media Marketing
- We begin with explaining the basic principles. What is social media and how do people use it? What is what is social media marketing and how should SMBs use it?
- This is about explaining how social media is a two-way conversation, not a one-way broadcast medium for companies to spread their marketing messages.
- Rounding out Part 1 we’ll introduce the necessity of clear goals & objectives and why companies should have concrete and realistic goals that outline what they expect in the short and long term.
Part 2: The Social Media Platforms That Matter in 2017
- Your social media marketing strategy needs to be directly related and native to the platforms which enable it. We take time in this stage to clearly explain today’s most popular social media networks in detail.
- We go through the strengths and weaknesses of all the big players, and devote extra time to show the functionality of the most important platforms. Specifically, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Pinterest.
Part 3: Social Media Marketing Strategy
- This is where we shift focus on identifying your realistic goals and objectives with social media and establishing the company’s tone or “voice” for social media platforms.
- We emphasize authenticity when it comes to your brand’s content and tone/ social voice because no one likes a fake personality on a brand’s social media. It’s important to stay consistent and true to what what you stand for as an company or small business.
- We’ll discuss planning content for your strategy and a unique mix of unique and curated content and explain how and why you want to create a social media content calendar that will dictate your social media strategy.
Part 4: Focus on Facebook Marketing (Organic & Paid)
To make the most effective use of our social media training presentation, we’ll focus the workshop on the following aspects of Facebook marketing:
- Basics of a Facebook Business Page.
- How to optimize your Facebook Business Page.
- Types of content that work best on Facebook.
- Types of users you’ll find on Facebook.
- What is an emoji and why should you use them.
- Using Hashtags on Facebook vs using Emoji’s.
- How to optimize your social media images for conversions.
- How to optimize a Facebook Post:
- Status copy
- Call to Action (CTA)
- Images vs Link Images – what’s the difference?
- Building engagement with relevant unique content.
- Basics of Facebook advertising
- The 80/20 Rule
- Review and explain the Admin section & Insights sections
- Scheduling with Buffer
- Best times to post for your strategy
- Examples of great Facebook pages
Part 5: Measuring Social Media
- Lastly we close the loop and address the need to measure the impact social media has, and try to attribute appropriate value to the organization’s social media activities.
- We operate, and train, on a model of Build. Measure. Learn. We will define and make sense of the key metrics/KPIs that your businesses should be tracking with any social media marketing strategy.
Social Media Training Costs
So now I bet you’re wondering about the social media training costs, setup & scheduling process.
Our workshop training starts as small as a 90-minute workshop or as large as a comprehensive full-day session.
Basic social media training costs start at $699. Final fees depend upon on the scope of training and the length time of the workshop.
Have Specific Social Media Training Needs We Haven’t Covered Here?
Go ahead, ask us anything! I promise we’ll will answer with useful information.
Ready for a Propsoal & Quote?
Contact VPDM to set up your company’s social media marketing training in Toronto, GTA, Hamilton, or St. Catharines/Niagara.