Facebook Marketing Case Study: Local Renovation Business
- Refabulated Painted Kitchens & Furniture is challenged with using traditional forms of advertising and promotion to reach the “right target” prospects needed to grow their business.
- Their team has been able to manage their organic social media but find that organic posting daily on Facebook and Instagram just doesn’t work in terms of increasing leads and new business opportunities.
- We met with Refabulated on May 9, 2017 for the first time. Current business is steady with 4-6 contracts per month. The goal of the company is to double jobs to at least 10 jobs per month before the end of the year.
- Our first step was to get the numbers set up. We needed to determine how many qualified users we needed to attract into our customized marketing funnel, in order for the company to close a minimum of 10 contracts per month.
- The final challenge was to stay within a $350/month media spend (ad budget) and make this happen for the company by the end of the year.
Download the case study now and read it later!
- Craft user-marketing personas, or “customer avatars” to completely understand exactly who we’re communicating with.
- Craft the marketing funnel as we knew we would be dealing with a “cold” audience who hasn’t heard of Refabulated before.
- Produce highly relevant, high quality, optimized content assets blog articles in order to attract the interest of our target audience and draw them into our solution.
- Published just 1 x 800-1000 word article/month.
- Create highly visual and appealing creative and ad copy using authentic before and after photos of previous kitchen cabinet painting jobs and personalization of the Refabulated team.
- Our strategy includes a tactical mix of SEO and Social Media Marketing. We use social media for demand generation. We use Google (and Bing) search for demand fulfillment.
Our Execution & Implementation
- Facebook Advertising
- 2 x 2-week paid ad campaign on Facebook/month
- The first campaign launched on June 6, 2017.
- Increase brand awareness
- Drive highly qualified and targeted users from Facebook to the client website
Our Target Market
- Women 35-64
- Living in the Niagara Region from Fort Erie to Grimsby, Ontario
- Have children who are 18 years of age or older
- In the market for home improvement, specifically kitchens and bathrooms
- Average household incomes of $70,000+
Our Facebook Advertising Objectives
- Based on our goals we used 2 unique Facebook ad objectives:
- Brand Awareness (with the carousel ad format)
- Traffic (using optimized blog content assets to drive users to the website)
Our Results & Client ROI
OVERALL ADVERTISING SUMMARY
- June 1 – August 28, 2017
- $264/month media spend
- Reach: 26,273
- Impressions: 91,828
- CPM: $8.63
- All Clicks: 3,266
- CTR (All Clicks): 3.56%
- CPC: $0.24
- Link Clicks: 2,042
- Cost Per Link Click: $0.39
- CTR (Link Clicks): 2.22%
- Engagement Rate (Link Clicks): 7.77%
- Ad frequency: 3.5x/user
- Post Reactions: 196
- Post Shares: 46
- Post Comments: 1
- Page Likes: 41
- Avg Time On Landing Page: 2:52
- Avg Pages Viewed on Site: 3.83
- Period: June 1 – August 28, 2017
- Total Spent: $792.02
Want More Info?
Download the full case study for FREE here!
Click here to download the case study!