Improve Open Rates For Your Email Newsletter
Effective marketing with your email newsletter is a skill that takes time, effort, trial and error to master.
There are many email services that offer email marketing campaigns but how many of those emails are being opened and how many are getting decent click throughs?
Email marketing best practices would suggest that after ever email campaign you send, you check out the analytics and monitor open rates and click throughs.
If you’ve sent your email newsletter using A/B testing, using the analytics provided by the email marketing software or email marketing services you’re using, you can gain valuable information regarding open rates and click throughs for each. This info will help you craft your email newsletter content and subject lines for future email marketing campaigns.
Here are a few fun facts about email newsletters. Did you know:
- 70 percent of digital marketers see email as the top medium for ROI.
- 62 percent of B2B e-marketers plan to increase spending for email marketing.
- Your email newsletter can be up to 20x more effective than your other marketing.
- Consumers who receive an email newsletter spend 83% more when shopping: Their orders are 44% larger andy they order 28% more often.
10 Easy Ways To Increase Your Email Newsletter Open Rates
Sikich.com created this infographic with email newsletter tips to help you integrate email newsletter marketing into your multi channel marketing mix.
VPDM Email Marketing Services
Need some help crafting your email marketing strategy?
Take a look at the VPDM Email marketing services.
Contact VPDM for a free one-hour consultation.
Latest posts by Vee Popat (see all)
- Social Media Marketing For Car Salesman: 3 Simple Video Marketing Ideas That Work - November 13, 2018
- 8 Ways Chatbots Can Enhance Your Digital Marketing Strategy - November 1, 2018
- How Customer Experience Driven Commerce Grows Retail Businesses - May 14, 2018