Facebook Graph Search is Social SEO
As you may have read somewhere online Facebook Graph Search has officially started to roll out to all users in the United States. I’m not sure about you but I swear i have seen Facebook Graph Search bar show up on one of my Canadian client’s business pages as well.
Regardless, it’s on with Graph Search and you as a user, a brand, or as a page administrator can gain some useful social SEO information by understanding a few best practices to optimize for social search in general and specifically for Facebook Graph Search.
I found this helpful Infographic (see below) from business marketing services provider Right On – No Bull Marketing which outlines nine tips and tactics to optimize your Facebook business Page for Facebook Graph Search.
If you need a quick summary read this:
- Choose the right category for your business Page.
- Triple check your business address.
- Fully Complete your profile.
- Do research and include important keywords.
- Get more likes.
- Offer incentives to encourage check-ins.
- Post and tag photos and videos.
- Get a unique username relating to your business.
- Consider professional help. I’m here to help you.
Here’s the full Infographic with details.