To help provide only the best, it is recommended to use digital marketing tools. Check the top one in the market here.
1. CRM Tools
CRM is the short form of customer relationship management that allows you to control the relationship between existing clients and potential customers. The following are the tools you need.
- Hubspot is one of the most famous tools that can allow you to record every stage of your marketing projects.
- Zoho offers lower costs, a user-friendly design, and a simple setup.
2. Email Marketing Tools
Check out the tools you need for this sector.
- Hubspot proves its capabilities again for your email marketing needs by helping you control different campaigns, keeping analytics scores, and managing email buildouts.
- Mailchimp is another email marketing tool that provides a user-friendly platform and simple-to-access features.
3. SEM tools
Search engine marketing is one of the most complicated digital marketing tactics and may take longer for one to become an expert on it. Thereby, the following tools may be worth using.
- Ahrefs provides you with a lite choice that is less costly thus making it perfect for small businesses.
- Semrush aids in producing organic traffic leads, launching campaigns, and improving your website.
Other common tools include:
- SEO Tools – Yoast and Google Search Console
- Lead Capture Tools – Hubspot and gravity forms
- Analytics Tools – Hubspot and Google Analytics
- Conversion Optimization Tools – Google optimize and crazyegg
- Website Performance Tools – Gtmetrix and WebPage Test
- Graphic Creation Tools – Canva and Creatopy
- Project Management Tools – ClickUp and Asana
- Social Media Tools – Hootsuite and Sprout Social