We Teach Your Internal Team How To Execute Our Proven Social Marketing Strategy
We work with many businesses across Ontario including SMBs in Toronto, Burlington, Hamilton, and St. Catharines who have a small internal marketing team. Many of these businesses simply need some basic social media training.
These businesses require basic social media management training from a qualified and strategic social media marketing team in order to understand new social media platforms like Instagram and Snapchat, as well as how to monetize their existing Facebook Business Page, Pinterest and Twitter Feed.
Training For Social Media Beginners to Social Media Managers
Most importantly, small businesses in Toronto and Niagara are looking for expert social media consultants to train their internal social media marketing managers on how to make sense of their website and social media analytics.
The benefit our social media training offers your business is that your internal team learns exactly how to use the data presented in your social media and website analytics to better execute your company’s digital marketing strategy.
Below we outline our workshop and the costs for a 90-minute social media marketing training session.
Our Social Media Training Workshop Outline
Part 1: Basic Principles of Social Media Marketing
- We begin with explaining the basic principles. What is social media and how do people use it? What is what is social media marketing and how should SMBs use it?
- This is about explaining how social media is a two-way conversation, not a one-way broadcast medium for companies to spread their marketing messages.
- Rounding out Part 1 we’ll introduce the necessity of clear goals & objectives and why companies should have concrete and realistic goals that outline what they expect in the short and long term.
Part 2: The Social Media Platforms That Matter in 2017
- Your social media marketing strategy needs to be directly related and native to the platforms which enable it. We take time in this stage to clearly explain today’s most popular social media networks in detail.
- We go through the strengths and weaknesses of all the big players, and devote extra time to show the functionality of the most important platforms. Specifically, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Pinterest.
Part 3: Social Media Marketing Strategy
- This is where we shift focus on identifying your realistic goals and objectives with social media and establishing the company’s tone or “voice” for social media platforms.
- We emphasize authenticity when it comes to your brand’s content and tone/ social voice because no one likes a fake personality on a brand’s social media. It’s important to stay consistent and true to what what you stand for as an company or small business.
- We’ll discuss planning content for your strategy and a unique mix of unique and curated content and explain how and why you want to create a social media content calendar that will dictate your social media strategy.
Part 4: Focus on Facebook Marketing (Organic & Paid)
To make the most effective use of our social media training presentation, we’ll focus the workshop on the following aspects of Facebook marketing:
- Basics of a Facebook Business Page.
- How to optimize your Facebook Business Page.
- Types of content that work best on Facebook.
- Types of users you’ll find on Facebook.
- What is an emoji and why should you use them.
- Using Hashtags on Facebook vs using Emoji’s.
- How to optimize your social media images for conversions.
- How to optimize a Facebook Post:
- Status copy
- Call to Action (CTA)
- Images vs Link Images – what’s the difference?
- Building engagement with relevant unique content.
- Basics of Facebook advertising
- The 80/20 Rule
- Review and explain the Admin section & Insights sections
- Scheduling with Buffer
- Best times to post for your strategy
- Examples of great Facebook pages
Part 5: Measuring Social Media
- Lastly we close the loop and address the need to measure the impact social media has, and try to attribute appropriate value to the organization’s social media activities.
- We operate, and train, on a model of Build. Measure. Learn. We will define and make sense of the key metrics/KPIs that your businesses should be tracking with any social media marketing strategy.
Social Media Training Costs
So now I bet you’re wondering about the social media training costs, setup & scheduling process.
Our workshop training starts as small as a 90-minute workshop or as large as a comprehensive full-day session.
Basic social media training costs start at $699. Final fees depend upon on the scope of training and the length time of the workshop.
Have Specific Social Media Training Needs We Haven’t Covered Here?
Go ahead, ask us anything! I promise we’ll will answer with useful information.
Ready for a Propsoal & Quote?
Contact VPDM to set up your company’s social media marketing training in Toronto, GTA, Hamilton, or St. Catharines/Niagara.
We worked many-many time and got perfect result!
Work with us and get leadership!
We worked many-many time and got perfect result! Work with us and getting leadership!
"Vee and his team at ColaDigital & VPDM are outstanding! Vee delivers on everything he says he will- a big plus in this online world with so many fly by night operations. We have contracted ColaDigital/VPDM for multiple engagements- all are delivered by the date promised; a very organized and well-planned organization. Looking forward to working with Vee and his team for the long term!"
"Painting Niagara has been using VPDM for about 6 months now. The experience has been nothing but positive and beneficial. After having several issues with another St Catharines based company who was responsible for our social marketing and specifically Google Ads we consulted Vee and he pointed out many issues which I had verified by a third party who actually works for Google. Everything Vee pointed out in our initial consultation appears to be true because since handing him our Google Ad and SEO responsibilities we have noticed nothing but positive results. Our online attention and retention is growing (as he will show you through Google Analytics) and the leads directly related to his work boosting our organic search ranking have resulted in nearly a 30% increase in sales over same time last year. We are also confident the more we are able to start acting on his other recommendations the bigger the results will get. Vee is easy to work with, prompt in responding, a true professional and great at showing what he is doing, why he is doing it and the results that come from it. Not all companies offering these services can say that! Thanks, Vee.... Ill be in touch soon to discuss our next steps"
"After the busyness of getting a business up and running, I knew it was important to take stock of my online presence. Vee was able to provide an SEO Audit with an in-depth and well organized synopsis of my website and blog, and offered concrete, practical and timely advice on how to really build and enhance my online presence."
"Vee and his team have been instrumental in growing my conference and expanding our reach to new audiences. They were patient with my learning curve, very accessible, responsible in handling my account budget and thorough in their reporting. I have the utmost confidence in VPDM to help us achieve our marketing goals."
“Working with Vee and his team at VPDM has been a pleasure while getting my website designed and running. VPDM is truly focused on the end user who has to navigate the site and this was kept at the top of the list throughout the entire process. I look forward to an ongoing relationship with Vee and his team as my business moves to the next steps of growth. Together, we will make this the best customer experience in the home healthcare industry. Thanks Vee.
"VPDM is a forward-looking, goal-oriented marketing team who will work with your business’ specific needs to target new and existing clients with the information you want clients to see. A great tool for modern day marketing and creating new business. Recommended."
"I have been working with Vee and the team for more than two years and they have an absolutely amazing job for us and continue to do so! Their work ethic, productivity, knowledge and creativity are second to none. I would highly recommend."
"Thoroughly enjoying the professionalism, knowledge, and personalities of this great team. They deliver above and beyond and I look forward to continued service with Vee and his group for years to come."
After working with another company and they didn’t work out I searched and found Vee at VPDM. We had a great discussion and he gave me a few options that worked out even better than I even imagined. It has been over a year now and our website and services are working out great. I enjoyed meeting the VPDM team a few times and working with them. I have recommended them and will continue to as we enjoy working with them. Thanks again Vee to You and Your Team!
"Vee and his team at VPDM bring energy and creativity to everything they do. From community management to web design, to performance marketing, I can trust VPDM to bring fresh thinking and strategy to the table. A huge benefit of working with VPDM is their ability to dissect the customer experience, whether it be online or offline.Through analysis and collaboration VPDM can help you accomplish your goals, whether your goal is to acquire new customers or sell more to existing, VPDM have the strategic thinking to help you stand out from the crowd."